Sunday, May 1, 2011
Day 5
Another birthday party yesterday. This was our first bowling birthday party. Ava has never been bowling before and I tried to explain to her what we would be doing. I told her we would be rolling a heavy ball down a lane to knock down 10 pins. Then she said, "do we roll down the lane with the ball?" :) I showed her a few clips of bowling on YouTube before we left for the party.
She wasn't crazy about bowling, we will have to try it again as a family. Six little people bowling on one lane MOVES. VERY. SLOOOOW. But it was all fun. I asked her in the car if she wanted to do this for her birthday party and she said, "well, we can do the second part." I said, "what's the second part?". And she replied, "the food and the candy bags that we got at the end!" It's always about the food with Ava.
We have planned a morning at the park with friends, biking, walking, throwing rocks in the stream. I hope this wears them both out because I really could use a little quiet time this afternoon. Mimi is coming on Day 7, not much longer now. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment