Cameron 'graduated' today from his Creative Parenting class. It is a great Mommy and Me class held once a week for 45 minutes and it's structured similar to a short preschool session for 2-3 year olds. When we started the class back in September he refused to participate in most of the session except for snack time...go figure. Today, he claps, sings along with the songs, plays with the toys and occasionally participates in arts and crafts. I still do 90% of the art project. He has his moments where he still lays down in the middle of the circle in protest to something (I'm never sure what it is), but he's made big progress and I think he's ready for preschool. Here is the class photo from Halloween. Cameron is the child laying on the floor :) HAAA.
Here he was today, accepting his diploma.
And a much happier class photo...smiling AND waving.
No comments:
Post a Comment