Friday, April 15, 2011

Too much?

Two more hours of single parenting left.  Yessss.  What an exhausting, long week.  I have no idea how women raise children alone AND go to work everyday.  Our week was very busy, almost too busy, and I'm starting to wonder if I have the kids 'over-scheduled'.  This is what their week looks like now:

Monday:  Ava has swimming lessons in the afternoon
Tuesday:  Cam has Creative Parenting in the morning, Ava has tennis lessons in the afternoon
Wednesday:  Cam goes to the tennis nursery in the a.m. for 1 1/2 hours while I play tennis
Thursday:  Nothing (or the gym in the a.m.)
Friday:  Cameron has Mommy and Me Gym class in the a.m.

It really doesn't look like all that much.  But I guess when you factor in taking Ava to preschool everyday, running errands on the free mornings, me getting to the gym once or twice a week, and often a weekly play date or trip to the park,  it's a lot of running for a 2 and 4 year old.   Is it too much?  I don't know.  They both seem so exhausted tonight. There's definitely a fine line between me keeping my sanity (getting out of the house) and too much shuffling around for the kids.  I guess like everything else, I'll figure it out over time.

But just look at how much fun they had at the park earlier this week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment