Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sick x 4

Both kids have been dealing with coughs and colds this past week.  This may explain why Cameron has been even more difficult to handle over the last few days...or maybe the terrible twos are just getting progressively worse.  Ed has a cold and scratchy throat, and now today I'm not feeling well.  Yuck.  Why is it that as soon as Mommy asks for a little time to rest on the sofa (I'm talking like 10 minutes tops) kids want and need help right now with the most ridiculous things. 

We have a busy weekend planned at Mimi's house, so I hope we all feel a little better by tomorrow.  Ed and I celebrate our 6th anniversary on Saturday, going out to dinner at home.  Hoping to get the kids to Strasburg Railroad on Saturday morning to ride the Easter train...Cam should love that. Sunday Easter dinner at Tes's house, then breakfast with a childhood friend on Monday morning.  Can't wait to see her.  Starting the weekend off with girls night out tonight with some new local friends.  Yeah!

Funny Ava comment:  "Mommy, why are there purple marshmallows in your hair?"  Velcro rollers...Ha!  Found them in the closet today from my working days (which I really do miss) and thought I'd give my hair a lift for old time sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment