One of Cameron's funnier moments over the last 24 hours.
He likes to pull around his suitcase and he says "work...daddy", pretending he is going to work just like Ed. This morning I found him sitting IN the suitcase, playing with my car keys. Oh that boy...
I'm not going to continue to repeat myself about the tantrums and frustration that I deal with on a daily basis, I will just say that I never thought someone this small would bring me to tears (and not tears of joy) several times a day. Please let this stage end soon. It can't possibly get any worse...right?
One a brighter note, Ava swam (doggie-paddled, whatever you want to call it) the length of the pool today! She has been taking private swimming lessons for several weeks now and her teacher Mrs. Marilyn is awesome. So much better than the group lessons she took last year. Ava also can float on her back really well, better than me I think! Way to go little girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment