Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tennis

So here she is.  Purple Prince racquet and a purple outfit.  She looks so cute.



Last fall Ava tried soccer.  She was really excited...about the outfit and the accessories.   She loved the pink shin guards, the soccer shoes, and her pink and white soccer ball.  But she liked nothing about the actual soccer practice.  She cried a very sad and scared cry the first 2 practices and then refused to go back.  She could never explain to us why she was crying, but it didn't really matter.

So when she wanted to try tennis I was very excited, but skeptical.  I love tennis.  I signed us both up, she takes group lessons with the 4-6 year olds on Tuesdays, and I'm playing Wednesday mornings.  I would love if she stuck with it, but she's still so young, we'll see.  I'm trying real hard not to push it on her, I want her to like it on her own.  2 weeks down and no tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment