Ava finally reached her goal. She wanted a cat (haaa...) but was very happy with a fish. The fish, bowl, food, stones, scooper...$30! Her 25 pennies did not quite cover that, but she did her part at home and I'm very proud of her. This is flipper:
Monday, June 25, 2012
The new addition
Two weeks ago we started 'kindness jars' here at the Conrad house. The objective was, of course, to stop so much of the fighting, and bribe the kids into saying and showing kind behaivors towards one another and towards me too. I bought them Crayola window markers and they each decorated a drinking glass to fill with pennies. Ava needed 25 pennies to get something special, Cam needed 10. It doesn't sound fair, but it really is considering the age difference AND she is much more of the source of the negative behavior lately.
Ava finally reached her goal. She wanted a cat (haaa...) but was very happy with a fish. The fish, bowl, food, stones, scooper...$30! Her 25 pennies did not quite cover that, but she did her part at home and I'm very proud of her. This is flipper:
Ava finally reached her goal. She wanted a cat (haaa...) but was very happy with a fish. The fish, bowl, food, stones, scooper...$30! Her 25 pennies did not quite cover that, but she did her part at home and I'm very proud of her. This is flipper:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment