Not sure how this happened, but after 12 days on the road, daddy was home for 6 and is gone again for another 6. Not a good thing for Ava. It's so hard on her. Tonight there was very little fighting, but they were wild! Double trouble. Singing into kitchen whisks (their microphones), wrestling and rolling around on top of each other and laughing uncontrollably. Especially Cameron, he has the best giggle. Leaping from the ottoman
to the sofa, back and forth.
Cameron is doing a great job with potty training. I continue to be super impressed! He is waking up dry in the morning and asking to pee in the potty as soon as he wakes. He wakes from his naps dry too. I'm just not ready to do undies in bed yet. I don't want to change sheets, especially w/o a working dryer! He's had a few accidents but for the most part, it's been easy. Pooping in the potty too! Go figure. I've only pitched 1 pair of undies in 2 1/2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment