Some recent funnies:
Cam does NOT like to be told what to do, how to do it, or to hurry-it-up when he is in the middle of something. Especially if he is playing and needs to get his diaper changed. So this is what we often hear when we interrupt him:
Stop saying those words!
Stop staying those words to ME!
Stop your talking!
****
Me to Cam: Please come get your coat on so we can leave:
Cam: I'll come in 2, 2, 2 TUESDAYS!. No..no, no, not Tuesdays! I DON'T KNOW THOSE WORDS!
Me: Minutes Buddy? Minutes?
Cam: Yes, that's it, in 2 minutes!
****
Ava: I wish I didn't have bangs...why do I have bangs? Is that what God gave me? He gives some people brown hair, some people blonde hair, and there are some people that don't have hair, I guess he forgets to give them hair. Maybe when I get my hair cut those people without hair could have some of mine.
****
Cameron's blankie has healing powers. Whenever I feel sick, have a cut, or bump myself and say 'ouch' I am rubbed by the blankie and all is better. Cam says, 'feel better now? All better mommy?"
****
Last week we printed off 8 pages from a website that listed each of Thomas and ALL of his Friends engines and train cars. I didn't realize it was going to be 8 pages long. Cam loves these papers and carries them around calling them his notes. A few nights ago he needed his notes in bed with him, all 8 papers. Tonight he brought them to bed again for storytime and told me, "I need my notes Mommy, I have to get some work done!" I wonder who he heard that from??"
Great to get these down on paper/web. Isn't it!? I laughed aloud at the hair comment. It is like you can hear her thinking to herself. And Cam and his notes? They are like very little men. And both of them are so cute! Ridiculous! Love it!
ReplyDelete