Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not So Bad

Not a bad day considering the last 3 weeks.  I did have to take the babysitter with us to the pool which I would love to be able to do everyday...but that would probably cost more than summer camp for the entire summer for both kids.  So, we'll do it once a week if we can.  The sitter worked out great because she plays with Ava (my little fish) and I hung with Cameron listening to him telling me 100,000 times, 'go home Mommy'.  The pool area is spread out so it's almost impossible to keep both kids happy and occupied by myself.

Here is happy Ava after I painted her nails when we got home.


Our matching toenail polish.  The first time I agreed to paint her toenails a 'mommy' color.  Usually it's just light pink :)  This gave her a big smile.


And then the 2 of them on the same chair, NOT fighting for once because they were both scared of the afternoon thunderstorm.





They are both exhausted but I opted for a no-nap afternoon.  Always comes back to haunt me about 5:30 p.m. but when they are both sound asleep at 7:30 it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment