School is all over. Graduation was Monday night and it went very well. Ava did such a great job singing, it completely surprised me by how comfortable she was onstage. What a change from a year ago.
Singing their songs onstage at BCCC...
Accepting her diploma...
Her BFFs...
The proud parents :)
Ava is still struggling at home with something. Is it change...transition...boredom...jealously over the fact that Cameron DOES live here??? I wish I knew. I know school has only been out 3 days now, but she just seems angry and unsettled. I hope we can fall into some type of routine over the next 2 months, possibly this will help. So far the kids have been getting to bed much later, Ava around 8:30, and Cameron around 9:15. Too late, but we have been spending time outside in the evenings so it's hard to get to bed early. That's what summer is about...right?
Cameron's new word for the day is 'happy'. SO, SO cute. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go outside and he said 'YES!'...'happy!!'. He uses it quite often now and he is (for the most part) a really happy little guy if not bothered by Ava :(



Happy! Love it! Happy!! I owe you an email! I'll respond this evening! I hope today goes ok for you. Hard to transition! Really hard!
ReplyDelete