This is Cameron's Valentine card to E and I....those little poems on the preschool cards, along with his painted hand-prints always bring tears to my eyes.
And then the inside of the card brought tears to my eyes, because I was laughing too much. What a ham! He loves us MORE than a fruit bar and OJ!
The kids, especially Ava, treat this holiday almost like Christmas. The questions they ask:
1. Is Mimi coming to celebrate with us or are we going to her house to celebrate?
2. How can daddy go away on Valentine's day! What will we do without him? He's going to miss it!
3. Are we getting presents at school today?
4. Cameron opened his card and said, "Who brought this? Santa??"
I made their valentine cards this year for school. CRAZY. But they turned out so cute.
I also made 4 dozen heart shaped cookies with pink icing and sprinkles. My first attempted at rolled cookies, not easy. 2 dozen were for a bake sale and the rest went into their classrooms for treats. Oh, and 2 plates went to neighbors which Ava loves to deliver, all by herself. Miss Independent. I think we are done now with the school holidays.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Valentines Day Conrad family!!! I hope everything went well! I can't wait for those preschool cards to arrive again next year! Great post, Patty!
ReplyDelete