Thanksgiving week was busy but fun. Ava had no school all week, but Cameron still went Monday-Wednesday and had his first preschool Thanksgiving feast. I can't imagine him eating a bite of the food. When I picked him up from school he got in the car he said, "I don't like turkey, yucky turkey". At least he is drinking his juice.
Cameron's class also made costumes which Ava decided to model:
The Thanksgiving meal was at our house this year. It was just Mimi, Grammy Gwen, and Grampy Tom. The kids were very excited to have visitors. Mom and Grammy Gwen did 95% of the cooking...I'm not ready for that yet. Especially with Cam and Ava around, I can barely do any task for more than 4 minutes without interruptions...fighting, screaming, drama, etc. Here is Cameron having some sort of a pre-feast meltdown.
On Saturday we took the kids to Mimi's house for the night and Ed and I went to his 25th class reunion. It was a fun night and just so nice to be away for all of 18 hours. We came back Sunday afternoon, picked up the kids and went to T's house for a post b-day party for the twins, and a pre-party for Cameron. He was not a fan of the spotlight as we sang HBD to him, but super excited to open a few presents. Cranky the Crane was a huge hit. He looks so thrilled :)
No comments:
Post a Comment