Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm so excited!

I haven't been this excited for the Holidays in many, many years!  I think it's because Cameron is just so darn cute right now, everything he says makes me smile.  He will 'get-it' this year.  This will  be that year that I have been waiting for, when both kids are over-the-top with excitement.  We have already started to talk about our Elf on the Shelf, Sparkles, who will be making his first visit the day after Thanksgiving.  Ava is also asking for her chocolate advent calendar...how could she ever forget about that?!?

So here is Ava's first Santa list, version #1.  We went to Sears on Sunday to pick up a few things and somehow ended up in the toy section (I did not even know they had a toy section) and she wanted to write a list for Santa of things she saw and liked. 



We also saw Santa at the mall...from above.  He was down on the lower level, we were on the upper level, and walked over to take a look.  The look on her face was priceless...she looked surprised, excited, but she was very reserved.  She did ask to go see him, but I told her we would wait for Cameron and she was OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment