Cameron is 2 years, almost 10 months and has NO interest in trying out the potty. First of all, he's a boy, so I have low expectations about potty training him. And second, he's terrified of any object filled with water that has a drain or hole at the bottom. When Ava announces to all of us that she needs to use the potty he yells, "No Ava...Ava fall in potty...Ava go down the potty!!"
Yesterday as I was changing his second dirty diaper in a 2 hour time period (thanks to all of those pistachios he eats) I told him he needs to start going in the big potty, it would be so much easier for all of us. This was our conversation:
Me: buddy, let's try the big potty next, you really need to!
C: No potty Mommy, NO poop in potty, I fall in!
Me: Please buddy, let's try
C: (in his little sweet voice) OK, Mommy, I know, No more poop. All done! No more.
Me: No more today? But buddy, there will be more tomorrow.
C: No mommy, no more, all done. ALL DONE WITH POOP.
Me: You'll never poop again?
C: Nope Mommy...ALL DONE!
Wow...that was easy.
Ahh! Oh this made me laugh and laugh! Truly hysterical! What is with these little boys!? Awesome recording of this moment!
ReplyDelete