I'm sure when your youngest child is finally potty trained or can bathe him/herself thoroughly without a parents help it's such a sigh of relief. But lately I'm realizing that it's the really little stuff that seems to make a big difference in our daily routine. Cameron FINALLY will climb into the minivan and up into his car seat by himself. He physically could do this months ago, he just would not agree to do it! I have no idea what clicked in that cute little head of his, but now he doesn't want help and is so proud once he has climbed into the car and up in his seat, ready to go. I was so excited for him Friday when he did this that I forgot to buckle him in. Ooooops!! Luckily we stopped to get gas before heading out onto the highway when I realized it. I KNOW I'm not the only mommy who has done this before.
Anyhow, this tiny little bit of new independence will make our daily errand running just a little bit easier! Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment