Friday, August 12, 2011

Big Stuff...

Cameron had his first trip to the dentist today.  Basically at his age they count teeth and if they can, clean their teeth too.  I was really worried he would not cooperate AT ALL.  But here he is, all smiles!


He could not have been cuter!  We had to bring inkie (aka blankie) along for a little security, but he climbed right into the chair and wore the bid without resisting.  He was a little concerned when the hygienist started to recline the dental chair, but he relaxed and let her clean his teeth and then even fluoride them too.  "Mazing" (amazing) to put it in his own words!  He smiled at all of the office girls, said 'please' and 'thank you' for his "rizes" (prizes) that he received for being their best patient of the morning :)

We then picked up Mimi who is staying with us for a few days and went shoe shopping for Cam.  The two pairs of shoes he has are both too small.  I don't know how Ava ends up with 10 pairs of shoes and Cameron only has 2...guess it's a girl thing.  Anyhow,  he somehow went from this charming little toddler at the dentist, to this wild animal in the shoe store. He was a terror.  He SCREAMED, cried, and refused to try on shoes.  I was not leaving empty-handed.  I could tell the sales lady was not pleased to have to deal with an out of control 2 1/2 year old crazy man, but tough.  I held him down, we tried on the shoes, and left with 2 new pairs!  The shoes look a little big, but I don't care, he'll grow into them. 

We have 3 more days until daddy returns.  10 days is just way. too. long. to be be away!


No comments:

Post a Comment