Ava was on a sugar high yesterday afternoon and talked my ear off for 45 minutes straight. She told me all of her future plans.
**She will have a birthday party this summer and I'm invited, because I have to be, I live here. And she named every person she knows, including all neighbors, and they will all attend.
**When she is older she will have 90 children. I told her not to bring them all over to my house at once. Then she said 19 kids (like the lady on TV). OY. Then changed it to 4.
**God will take the babies out of a cloud and put them in her belly...that's how they will get there (fine explanation for now). The doctor will cut them out of her belly, all 4 at the same time. She will be asleep when he does this. He will hand her the babies and then give her a stroller so she can take them all home. I told her she needs to provide her own stroller, the doctor won't do that for her.
**She'll me married to Jack or maybe Andrew.
**All her babies will be born on July 30th (her birthday) and they will all be twins.
**They will all be 5 1/2 years old.
**The babies will get to eat at Rita's every day after school and on Fridays they will all get new flip-flops (even if they are too big). See a pattern here??
**The babies will also get new clothes when ever they ask for them.
**Her and her family will go to Avalon and a carnival every summer and take a trip to Disney every year.
**Her kids also get new hand sanitizers (hanatizers she calls it) and new sanitizer holders anytime they ask for them.
**After she leaves the hospital with her new babies she will go to the police station to look for a new house to live in. But then changed her mind and told me she will live here, in this house! She thinks this is the best location because here at THIS house we do not have hurricanes, tornadoes, or alligators.
Finally I asked her how she would pay for all of this and she said..."I'm going to be a therapist like you". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment