I'm getting behind on writing. We are leaving for a 4 day vacation tomorrow morning and Mimi and Grammy Gwen will be watching the kids. So glad to have wonderful family to help out. It was hard to say good-bye to the kids tonight, I've never had to say good-bye at bedtime, knowing when they wake up tomorrow we will be gone.
Nanny and Pop-Pop were here last weekend thru Tuesday, so the kids will really be out-of-their-rountine-off-the-wall crazy by the time we get back on Sunday night. The visit with N and P was very challenging, to say the least, so I'm way ready for this vacation. Probably should stop there before I blog too much. I'll hopefully be in a better place when I return and can catch up on blogging about Parent-Teacher conferences, Cameron's Open House, and other happy moments that have occurred over the last week.
Have a blast!!! Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete