Monday, March 24, 2014

Camo

Cameron found some cool camo shorts in the hand-me-down bin yesterday while we were (I was) cleaning out his closet.  I did not think he would be the least bit interested in them but he was very excited to put them on.  He put on the shorts with help and then asked if I could see his legs...he was in camouflage!  I told him I could not see his legs but could see the rest of him.  He told me he needs me to buy him a camouflage top and jacket so he can hide in the bushes.  HA!  As soon as Ed came home he raced downstairs to show him the new shorts.  Then he told Ed they needed to go outside  and Cam would hide in the pine trees and Ed had to hunt for him :)  Sunday funday.

No comments:

Post a Comment