May is almost over, only a few weeks of school left. Here are some highlights over the past few weeks.
Ava had spirit week at school. Here she is for crazy hair/clash day:
This is just really impressive considering she has to have PERFECT hair in the morning and clothing that is 'just right' or the meltdowns start. She put those 25 barrettes in her hair herself and still was ready on time.
At the end of spirit week was NFS Family Day. She waited in line forever to have her face painted, we actually were there 15 minutes after the fair closed because she was the last person in line. She insisted on keeping the paint on for 2 days!
Cameron's class went on their field trip to the New Jersey Science Museum. The highlight of the trip is riding the school bus for the first time. He just looked so little in the seat, he had to sit on my lap to see out the window!
He played hockey in the mini rink with the boys (no lost teeth or broken noses). Cameron did high stick a little boy in the forehead. The other boy did not cry, but Cameron burst into tears, sobbing how sorry he was. He is one sensitive kid and I do not think he'll be on the ice anytime soon.
Cam and his 'girlfriend' Kylie in the sailboat.
One more fun preschool memory:
I love how Cam thinks my hobby is watching TV! The only shows he ever sees me watch are HIS shows :) Jake, Mighty Machines, All About Planes, Helicopters...on and on :)
I also love how me remembers the one and ONLY dress I've worn lately was blue, and that his favorite thing to do with me is go and watch the trains. These are the things I will miss as he gets older!
After lots of time at home over the winter months, Daddy is traveling again. He's gone 10 days this time, we are on day #7 (I think). Last night the kids were HORRIBLE, tonight they were angels...go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment