Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cameron's 'Graduation'

On June 10th, Cameron graduated from the 4 year old class at Breezy Point.  Since half of his class is going on to Kindergarten next year, they went through the graduation ceremonies at the community college.  I really thought that he would never get up on that stage and sing...and if he did make it up there, he would cry through the 2 songs they were going to sing.  He practiced the songs over and over at home, it was so cute to hear him sing.  I talked to his teacher and told her my concerns, but she was confident he would be fine.

He was nervous when we walked into the auditorium but he sat down with his class, I could barely see the top of his head when he sat down in the seat.   But he did it, he got up on stage, smiled the entire time, went through the hand motions to each song, and sang his heart out.  I was so proud of him!  Mrs. Robin promised him a big bag of M&Ms if he sang, and she had them waiting for him as soon as graduation was over.  Way to go little man!!

The best teacher ever!  We will miss her so much after 3 great years, 2 with Ava and 1 with Cameron.

The graduate.  It's hard to believe that after 5 years of driving to preschool at Breezy Point, we are ready to move on.  Bitter sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment