Monday, April 29, 2013

Everyone bikes

Yesterday we went on our first family bike ride.  It was only around the neighborhood loop, but it was a milestone!  Cameron is finally riding a big boy bike with training wheels.  He loves his bike and is so proud he can ride it.  He still needs a push here and there to make it up an incline, but he's doing great.  The first time he rode his new bike (and I walked along) I realized home many trips we have taken around the loop, first with him in the stroller, then the push-along car, the wagon, the tricycle, and now finally a bike.  It's sad to see him growing up so fast, but exciting too.  Ava has a new, bigger bike thanks to her cousin.  This bike has handlebar brakes and it makes her look so much older too.  This week Cameron rode his bike over to Ava's school and I walked along with Ava's bike so she could be 'a walker' and ride her bike home at the end of the day, which has been lots of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment