Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Funnies from the past few months...

A few funnies from the past few months...I'm a little behind on the posts!

Cam calling out from the bathroom:
C:  I need a little help here
Me:  What's wrong?
C:  I'm on the potty and I can't get back off
Me:  How did you get on it?
C:  I backed up, like a dump truck!

****

Ava:  I voted for Uncle Bama today in our election at school.

****

Cam:  Guess what Mommy, Mrs. Robin yells at me!
Me:  She yells at you?
Cam:  Yes, while she is reading a story when I try to talk.
Me:  You are trying to talk during a story?
Cam:  Yes, I have words in my mouth Mommy.
Me:  You have words in your mouth?
Cam:  Yes, and I can't hold them in!!!

****

Both kids loved looking for speed limit signs so they could read the numbers.  This gave them something to do other than fight in the car.  Cameron calls them SPEED LEMONS.  So now when we drive down the road, every once in awhile he says, "hey Mommy, lets look for some speed lemons!"


1 comment:

  1. Patty! I am howling! These are so great! Speed lemons!? Damn, that is awesome. And the line about words in his mouth? Yesterday, he was so happy to be at school. He was smiling and volunteering facts like "I'm 4!" And "I got boots." And then "The boots go with the truck." And Robin said, "Thank you for telling us. Remember that we'll talk about that during sharing time." The boy has words in his mouth- can you blame him!? :) so fun!

    ReplyDelete