I could listen to Cameron talk about anything and everything all day long lately. He is SO funny. His voice, the way he tries to get his point across, the words he uses to put his long sentences together, and his facial expressions. He is very curious and wants answers (the correct answers!) to all of his questions.
Recent funnies:
Cam saw a very cool trash truck on his daily YouTube search and of course wanted to go out to the store and get it. So he asks:
"How many monies do I need to get this? 20 monies mommy? Is that enough?"
Ava has a 'do not disturb' sign on her bedroom doorknob. I think she made it in preschool. I don't really remember, but apparently it's has finally caught Cameron's eye :)
"Can you get me a 'don't bother me' sign for my door, just like the one Ava has? It has to say, 'don't bother me'. OK?"
I also have say his memory is amazing. Things I know he has heard once, or just in passing, he repeats later in the oddest times. Just another thing that makes me smile about this little guy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment