Wednesday, June 25, 2014
The Alarm
Cameron started golf camp this week which he LOVES. He knew he had to get up early (7:30 a.m.) for camp so what better why to wake up then to set his alarm. The first morning he wanted his clock radio set. I told him the alarm was loud, and after the first morning with the very noisy beeping at 7:30, he now wanted the iPhone alarm like daddy and I use. So that night we set the iPhone to a nice calm wake-up tone. The following morning his alarm went off, he got up, dressed himself, CLEANED UP HIS ROOM, and came downstairs, all ready to go! He was so proud of himself. I could barely ask him to change out of his very large basketball shorts that were falling down and a mismatched Tshirt that was actually Ava's and way too big for him to wear to camp. It's day #3 now and I hear him coming down the steps, dressed and ready to go! I love the alarm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment