Sunday, January 12, 2014

Born naked

I still need to finish the Christmas blogs, but I have to write this funny down from tonight.

Laying in bed with Cameron, getting him settled in, he says this:

C:  Why is my blankie blue?
M:  Well, I guess we knew you would be a boy
C:  When?  When I was still in your belly?
M:  Well no.  We knew you were a boy when you were born.  That's when we knew.
C:  Was it because of the shirt I was wearing when I was born?  Did I have a boy shirt on?
M:  (trying very hard not to laugh).  You were not wearing a shirt when you were born.  You were naked.
C:  Huh?  Oh, was it my socks?  (OMG)
M:  No socks, you were naked when you were born.  No clothes.
C:  Ohhhhh...I was too tiny to wear socks.  That's silly.


No comments:

Post a Comment