Cameron continues to take spreadable cheese and fishy crackers in his lunch, that's it! He comes home from school hungry and miserable. So, in the last few weeks he has started to munch on strawberries at home, mostly dipping them in sugar and sucking the sugar and juice off of the strawberry...but whatever...he is eating something new. So, he requested them in his lunch!
I packed one small container of 2 strawberries, and one small container of a little sugar for dipping. His teacher saw this new food in his lunch and was SO happy. At dinner that night he told me their conversation and this is what he said...
Cameron (almost in tears): Mrs. D was happy I was eating strawberries, she said, "Wow...now it's time to move onto something else!"
Me: That is SO exciting buddy. What should we move onto next? A peanut butter sandwich? Carrots?
Cameron (starting to cry): I can't talk about it right now Mommy (now crying).
OH MY...food is just so traumatizing!
No comments:
Post a Comment