I looked online and in several store but could not find what she wanted. Since E and I are going out of town next week (the week before Halloween) we needed to find something this week. I told her she could not be a bride, it just wasn't going to happen. Not happy, she agreed to go to the Halloween store to choose another costume. After a LONG time browsing, she chose a fox.
Here is Cam...he is a construction worker.
He has worn his costume for the last 3 days now. He wore it to the grocery store, to tennis, and all around the house. It came with a saw and hammer. I hope he loves it this much in 2 weeks to wear it to the school parade.
I told Cameron he could not wear the costume TO the costume store (when we took Ava) because maybe they will think was wearing it and did not pay for it. This was his response:
"Then I will saw them...I will saw the mans into little pieces at the store." Oh my! My psycho killer son.
Patty! This is hysterical! I love that Cam wore it all over the county in prep for Halloween! And dear Ava. I'm so glad that you can anticipate some of the challenges and work with her to feel comfortable. You are a good mom to help her navigate this and so many other life challenges! One fox and one construction worker. DONE! Can't wait to see it in real life!
ReplyDelete