Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy 3 Buddy :)

In the middle of this crazy time of the year Cameron turned 3!  He had his 3 year check up this past Tuesday and he was exactly 3 feet tall and 30 pounds.  Not sure how he got to 30 pounds eating Kashi cereal bars, pistachios, and peanut butter crackers...but he did it.  Maybe it's all of the orange juice he drinks, HA!

I took cupcakes into his classroom and read 'The Little Train', one of his favorites, to the class.  He was so happy to have me there for 45 minutes, and then cried when I left :(  But not for long.

I asked him if he wanted to help me make the cupcakes for his school party and he replied, 'Sure Mommy, I would love to help you make them'.  He can melt my heart :)


Celebrating at school.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I can just hear his voice, "sure! i'll help!" What did the doc say r.e. his eating? You know why *I* am interested! Congrats to Cameron!! And his parents!

    ReplyDelete