Last night Cameron fell in the hallway and whacked his head on the closet doorknob. It had to really hurt and he cried and cried. Fast forward to tonight in the bathtub. I was scrubbing Cameron's head and he told me to watch his really sore spot where he hit his head last night. This was the conversation:
Me: Buddy, let me see your head...oh...there is a red spot where you hit it. Poor little guy.
Cam: There is? It's red? Mommy, is my head going to split in half? (very concerned).
Me: No (trying not to laugh).
Cam: What's in there? Meat?
Me: Meat? What? Did you ask me if there is meat in your head?
Cam: Yes, is that what is in my head?
Me: Your brain is in there (I hope). But I guess you could say that a brain looks a little like meat (gross).
Cam: Oh, OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment